Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Worth the stress?

I have been wanting to start a blog for quite some time now, but I'm feeling like the pressure to create an interesting blog is too much. I don't have any clue how to do it. It took me hours and several messages to friends to get an opinion on the blasted blog title! How do you all do it? I found a name and then deciding on a url that can't be changed probably added to my recently graying hair.
Anyway, I don't have a direct intent for this blog. I would just like to share my thoughts, things that inspire me, creations, some possible vents and rants, or whatever. I don't think it would be me if it wasn't random.

7 comments:

  1. absolutely excited to see read what's on your mind and see what you've been up to! You can go a million different ways with this, and it's sooo fun once you get going :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give it time it will all come with ease and remember Ray Ray, you are blogging for you not anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt the same way when I started mine! Doesn't matter what it looks like, it's just another fun way to journal and a fun way for us to feel connected! Have fun with it and don't stress, it gets easier with each post! Welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when I first started mine and one of may friends said," it sounds like you are just talking to yourself!" I was kind of bummed at first but then realized..it was for myself! I wanted to write down what i thought and felt and have a place to chronicle things in my kids lives. So I kept it and have loved it..even though i am not the best at keeping up with it! You will be great, I will love to read it! I wan't to see more of your art work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I am excited for your blog and already enjoying it very much! Can't wait to experience more of your random ramblings :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you have a blog. We don't get to talk enough. So I am excited see what you have to say. You'll do just fine.

    ReplyDelete