Thursday, February 11, 2010

Go Chiefs Go!


Last night I went with a bunch of people from my ward to a Chiefs game. Hockey is my all time favorite sport to go watch I think...yup pretty positive it is. I'm not one for watching sports on TV, but oh it is so great in person. I love love love the fights and last night there were a few good exchanges of fists to the face. Much respect to the refs last night for not breaking them up for a while and waiting for them to fall to the ice. I think my bishop was shocked at how excited I got after the first fight...that happened within the first 10 minutes so I already felt satisfied it was a good game. The game only got better as the Chiefs continued to do well and I got on the big screen 3 times! Also they scored at least 5 goals so we got a free Cha-lu-pa coupon. I still haven't used the last one I got so maybe if you wanna go and get a chalupa just let me know, I'll take you on a date ;).

3 comments:

  1. forget those Chalupas!! I wanna go to a chiefs game. I haven't been in a couple years. If you are looking for someone to go with you next time...... count me in!! I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the fights! glad you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you're the person to go with for my first hockey game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I can't handle the fights. That's what makes me not like to go. I wish they didn't have the fighting!!! But I think it's AWESOME you got on the big screen 3 times! Nice! I would like to go on a date with you!

    ReplyDelete