Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Define Rachel

The Urban Dictionary definitions of my name...well just 10 of them anyway.  I would say most of them are pretty positive and of course like me. ;)  The Urban Dictionary usually cracks me up with most of their definitions.  

1. Rachel
The most edible female name.
2. Rachel

A smart, sassy and sexy young woman who knows things from fashion to film to literature, from Manolo Blahniks to Mahatma Gandhi.
She impressed everybody in the meeting. She's such a Rachel.
3. Rachel
Hebrew name meaning 'an ewe', or 'little lamb'. Symbolizes purity.
Rachel is the best name ever!
4. Rachel
rachel's are usually cute and pretty. have a good body and are smart. they also tend to be popular and silly and like to fool around
damn that girl is hot she's probably a rachel.
5. Rachel
1. She's the girl that everyone is jealous of...sexy, fun, smart, outgoing, and easy to talk to. She has a heart of gold and although she might seem bulletproof, she's caring and sensitive on the inside.
2. A girl who isn't afraid to speak her mind or be herself. Watch out boys, she's a heart-breaker. A girl who won't settle for anything but the best, but rightfully so. She doesn't need a man to have a good time.
3. She's the friend you call at 2am when you need someone to tell you that everything's going to be ok. Sweet, comforting, and a great listener.
1. Did you see that chick's hot bod? I'm so jealous. She's such a Rachel.
2. Damn, I wish I was still with Rachel. She looks like she's having such a good time without me.
3. She was so sweet to me when I needed a friend...such a Rachel.
6. Rachel
n.) one, usually a girl but can be a really fem man, who spazzes about everything, but in a fun, lovable and entertaining way.
note: these spazzes are not bad like flipping out on someone, they are energetic ways of telling interesting or non-interesting stories
look at how her hands are shaking, she's such a rachel.
7. Rachel
one of the sweetest most kindest person in the world who is always right. And she'll tell you so!She also really likes Larry the cable guy who is one of the biggest rednecks of our time!!!
I love you Mom!!!!
"Git-r-done" Larry the cable guy
8. Rachel
Rachels are so fabulous you have no idea what has just hit you. When you walk down a street you can instantly spot a Rachel just from her sparkling eyes, and amazing bod. Rachel's are sexy, funny, beautiful and awesome to be around. You are seriously lucky if you know a Rachel. Rachel's are the most fun you can have without eating cheeseburgers.
I love that Rachel, she's so great, and I always have fun, even when we aren't eating cheeseburgers.
9. Rachel
A extremely sexy, hot and attractive female that attracts every guy that she meets
Joe: I meet a totally hot girl last night
Michael: I know, I saw you with her. She is such a Rachel
10. Rachel
has a big but and i can not lie you other brothers cant deny when rachel walks in with a ity bity waist and a roud thing in your face you get SPRONG!!!!
hey Rachel. "WHo's There"
Someday I'll come up with my own definition, but I wouldn't mind hearing yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment