Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oscar Fashion 2010

Now I know I'm no fashion expert or will even pretend to act like I know what I am talking about.  So the following images and comments are just my simple opinion. These are by no means personal attacks, they are just comments made towards beautiful woman while trying to make myself feel better about me. Isn't that how it goes when you put someone down?  I am sure I will give lots of compliments as well.  Don't you worry.
Charlize Theron wearing one of my favorite colors, but  what is up with the roses on her boobs?  I just feel they are oddly placed.
Carey Mulligan- I honestly don't know who she is, but she is way cute.  I love her hair and her outfit has some very fun elements to it. I wish I could find a close up of the bead work.  Those are various items like scissors.  It's like classy goth.   Love it.
Anna Kendrick- Pretty girl, but that color is so light.  I just feel like her skin tone is too close to the dress color.
Cameron Diaz- She looks beautiful.
Just a beautiful couple.  
Colline Firth and his lady friend- Handsome man as always.  Think he had me at Mr. Darcy, but her shoulder poof with her purse...one or the other needs to go.
Gaboure Sidibe- You go girl!
Gerard Butler- He just melts my heart.  I am glad he looks amazing because I could never say anything bad about him.
Jeff Bridges- Too much hair man, and why the heck was he in the We Are The World 25 for Haiti song?  You can click here to view it.  Does he sing and I just never knew it?  
Jennifer Lopez- That dress is just awkward...I suppose if one leg got tired the crazy side could still hold her up.  
Just not the right dress even though one looks classy and one looks trashy.
Miley- You actually look great, but your mom...tell her to stop whatever she is doing.  
Too much facial hair Keanu, I just can't get past it.
Mariah, I know you are a cougar, but you got your man...stop flaunting everything you got.
Too much going on Molly...sorry hun, but the hair and all the metal looks like you belonged in Egypt back in the day.
Rachel McAdams- I love this look.
Sara Jessica Parker- To me you can look pretty and then you can look just bad.  I don't know what it is about you.  But, I'm sorry to say...this wasn't a good look for you.  What happened to your hair?  It is all frizzy on top.
Vera Farmgia- Need a fan anyone?
Zoe Saldana- I love how this looks when it's moving.
I think you have seen enough.  I do think the Academy Awards are my favorite to see all year.  Can't wait till next year!  Congratulations to all that won!

5 comments:

  1. I agree with most of your comments here. Seriously J. Lo and SJP's hair looked like they both walked under a big fan! I disagree completely with your comments on Jeff Bridges. His hair is totally him. That man is just super cool!

    Ps- Did you see the slutty McWhore dress that Vanessa Hudgens wore!? Hot dress...on an adult. She's like 12 and I'm not sure I like Zac with her scandalous ways anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaime, I had to just look Vanessa's dress...wow, that is quite the plunging neckline. Who does she think she is? My goodness...high school music-wore is more like it. Ok, that was mean. If I had seen this dress earlier I would for sure have made a comment.
    Ok, I guess I just don't know Jeff Bridges well. His beard is what I was saying. I think shorter would be better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was the best Oscars awards EVER! Your reviews are right on I think. Everyone was RAVING over Jennifer Lopez dress and I think it looks like bubble wrap. You forgot Sandra Bullock- BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE Jeff Bridges and I think he has had that long hair and beard since FOREVER and would have to agree with Jaime. Include me in your Oscar talk anytime!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a fabulous review... I giggled because I could hear you saying what you wrote! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! You crack me up rachel! You totally need to be that fashion police person! I loved reading this and laughed out loud! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete