Thursday, March 4, 2010

25 Random things about ME

I wrote this about a year ago...but thought I would share it with the blogging world.
1. Once upon a time I had straight hair…went curly when puberty hit, but oh how I appreciate my chi straightener sometimes.
2. I have never broken a bone, but I have sprained an ankle pretty bad.
3. I didn’t have a name for 8 days. Dad wanted to name me Leslie Ann and mom…well I’m not a Leslie am I?
4. I have a ton of best friends…I wouldn’t have it any other way.
5. I made up a short list when I was younger that I wanted my future husband to have. All really silly things and do not apply today, but at the time it was important to me.
  • Had to be taller than me
  • Had to have a last name that was closer to the beginning of the alphabet than mine…I was tired of being last.
  • Had to be right handed because I am left handed…the idea was we could hold hands and still function.
  • Had to have straight hair…I hated having curly hair at the time and I wanted to give my kids a chance.
6. I was once attacked by a seagull at SeaWorld. Vicious creatures!
7. I have no sense of direction. I could get lost anywhere. My mom gave that trait to me.
8. One of my favorite buildings is the Chrysler Building in NYC. It’s a still must see.
9. I did a lot of school in my life. I think I have enough credit hours to be a Dr, but all undergrad.
10. I had ¼ of my liver removed a week after having my healthy appendix taken out.
11. When I was a kid I wanted to be an OBGYN, professional ice skater, and a factory worker…I think I really liked how they made crayons on Mr. Rogers. I still like seeing how things are made.
12. I go to the hockey games mainly for the fights.
13. I was born on the Ides of March.
14. I moved to Virginia with two bags and less than 24 hours notice.
15. I love Mac Makeup, but really only have the eye stuff…someday I will be able to afford it all.
16. Waking up in the morning is not a talent I have, but I wish it was at least easier to do.
17. I love cold cereal, but not always the sugary stuff.
18. I had a grandpa that had one leg. When we were kids and didn’t want to sleep we decided to play “Grandpa” and we would put on leg in our pj pants knee first and tie the end in a knot and hop around the house with our one leg laughing. That’s not making fun right? I hope my kids play “Grandpa”.
19. I love to smile and be smiled at.
20. I hate aging. It’s totally a number thing.
21. Long toe nails gross me out.
22. I have been skydiving once and would love to go again.
23. I love to bust out singing, but I would prefer the music to be louder than my voice so no one could hear.
24. With specific bubble gum I can blow at least a double bubble.
25. My favorite TV shows come on the same night at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. Bustin' out singin'- oh yeah!
    I woke up this moooooorning the sunshine was shiiiiiining I put on my happy face! Good times :) Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete