Saturday, April 10, 2010

BuG!!!

So I go out with some lady friends we did some errands, went out to eat, and then saw a movie.  The movie was How to Train Your Dragon and it was a really great movie.  I even thought about it the next day.  Kinda funny since it was a cartoon, but it left me thinking good thoughts.
While out to dinner I just ordered their soup and a grilled cheese sandwich.  Thought it looked yummy and I was hungry.  When I took up the first spoon full of the delicious soup there was this black and white stripped thing in it.  I knocked it off the spoon to look at it more closely.  It was a bug!  I don't even know for sure what kind of a bug it was but it had a hard type shell with black and white stripes on it.  I thought it was some kind of roly-poly type bug.  While looking online this is the closest image of it.  So maybe what i got was half of a bug?  I don't think there is any spice that is black and white striped.  This thing below is called the Jerusalem Cricket...disgusting, but the article that talks about it says it's a potato bug and lives in the soil.  The soup I had was a tomato soup.  Potato...Tomato, could have similar bugs right? 


 Actual Images from my meal.




So of course I can't even eat my meal and I completely lost my apatite.  The server came, saw my plate wasn't touched and I told her there was a bug.  She felt awful and got the manager for me.  He was weird, but I got myself a coupon for next time...if there is a next time ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment