Saturday, July 10, 2010

Love Jana

I told my friend Jana I needed an "about me" for the about me section of the blog. this is what she came up with. I'd love for any others :).

Some people watch The View. Here you will find mine. Welcome to this little corner of the world, full of my perceptions and a smile or two. I love spending time with Buddy. (You must see his tricks, especially the “bang!” one, no lie).
I make the best peanut butter brownies this side of the Mississippi. Well, they are superior to brownies on THAT side of the Mississippi, also, to be honest. I am quite possibly in love with the Chrysler Building and Mac products. I’m inspired by life… and the best part is? I am glad you are in it.

3 comments:

  1. I like the subtle "I'd like for any others"... so,in other words... :) Just teasing. I'm glad I made a post! I feel flattered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jana should become a ghost writer, and comedian.

    ReplyDelete