Saturday, July 17, 2010

Feeling pretty hot

I just checked my facebook and I got a message from a guy I don't know, but I am feeling pretty good right now...even if my profile photo is better than how I really look. ;)
Here is what he said...
Hi,

You don't know me, and I don't know you. And this is going to seem really bizarre. I was browsing people on here though and came across your page today. Truth me told, all I can say is I have seen shooting stars and have been a witness to many a miracle, but never have my eyes beheld nor have my ears heard of such a beautiful heaven sent angel. Now that I've embarrassed the crap out of myself I'll stop.

Just stating my mind,

A friend 

I got this one the other day...

"passez via hasard et trouve votre photo tres jolie
bonne journee"

Again another flattering comment.  This picture I have up must be pretty much the best thing out there with 2 compliments in 1 week.  The first was from a really handsome young man, the second from a married man in Belgium.  I guess I can be a cougar or a home wrecker? JK!


10 comments:

  1. You know you're hot. Just admit it. Well, we all know you're hot. And not surprised that you are being stalked by crazy internet boys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha how cute! you are a hot mama...miss ya woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very dreamy.... and creepy all at the same time. Did you get to see his pic? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. You better not add him as a friend! He was very complimentary but so was Ted Bundy...I'm just sayin.

    Ps-Of course your a hottie, you're a Van Hoose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beauty aside my dear darling friend, but uh, not to rain on your moment of self esteem nirvana, but isn't this just slightly creepy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was totally creepy! I might have said the same thing when I saw his photo though...he's really attractive.
    And...Like Jaime said so was Ted Bundy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That would make anyone feel good....for a minute! HAHA! Memeber that creepy guy I found online!! Hahahahahaha! I still have the picture you drew of him so Mandy could see what he looked like!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey I don't want to ruin this for you, but be careful. I got that EXACT same message a little while back. Word for word.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you anonymous. I didn't do anything with it...was just funny is all. The guy who did it was way cute though, but our conversation was very short lived.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also got the same message. I thought of it and googled it and found three other blogs who found it.

    ReplyDelete