Sunday, May 9, 2010

The ABC's of ME

I totally took this from a friends blog, but seemed like another random fact thing about myself so why not.

A: Age - Such a bitter subject, but I'm 29.  There I said it.
B: Bed Size - Full aka Double
C: Chore you hate - cleaning the bathroom, dog poop, putting away laundry...I'm sure the list goes on.
D: Dessert- Galatabutiko.  The spelling could be wrong, but the dessert is so yummy.  It's a Greek dessert my mom makes once in a while.  Delish!
E: Essential start your day item - The bed for a few more minutes of snooze button pushing. 
F: Favorite color - Purple?  I'm unsure because it changes always.
G: Gold or Silver - Silver
H: Height - 5'5''
I: Interesting fact - I was once the Easter Bunny at the mall.  I was an amazing bunny too.
J: Job title - Slave/Butt kisser
K: Kid(s) - Someday :)
L: Living arrangements - My dog rules the house.
M: Mom's name - Judy
N: Nickname - Rach, Ray-Ray, Ray-Ray Cita, Rachel Marizie...
O: Overnight hospital stay - I've had a few.  Appendix removal, and a week later for a couple weeks after a liver resection. 
P: Pet peeve - long toenails, liars, dirty dishes, people who put others down, people who make me late (way different than if it were you making yourself late), the worlds heaviest mom who wants to become 1000 lbs.  She is sick. 
Q: Quote from a movie - "Nobody puts Baby in the corner."...It's all I could think of at the moment.
R: Right or left handed - Left
S: Siblings - Kristin, Brian, Lindsey, and Patrick
T: Time you wake up - when it's time to get up.  It changes daily.
U: Underwear - Yes, I have some.
V: Vegetable you dislike - plain tomatoes, but I like them in things.
X: X-rays you've had - Ankle for super bad sprain, Head for braces, chest/tummy area to eliminate gas as an option before they took my healthy appendix out.
Y: Yummy foods you make - baked spaghetti, chicken broccoli curry, mashed potatoes,...
Z: Zoo animals you like - I like them all.

1 comment: