Friday, June 10, 2011

The Law is REAL...

I may have mentioned this before, but I believe in the Law of Attraction.  Basically meaning that if you think positively good things will happen.  It has changed my life...when I do it ;).  Anyway, right before I turned 30 I got this small tack board in the dollar section of  Target and I thought this would be a great vision board...just something small and something I can pass on the way out of my room.  I haven't put much on it other than; a letter my dear friend Jana wrote me the day before I moved (it says some amazingly sweet things like how she sees me, so I want to see in myself all those qualities listed), the note I wrote myself the night before I turned 30 to try to make myself feel better about aging, a saying I cut from a magazine, and a dollar bill.


This last weekend my cousin Jaime got married and what a great reason for family to come into town.  I had to stop by my apartment and in came my mom, sister, and little brother.  I ran to the bathroom and when I came back Patrick said I added to your board and had put another dollar on there.  The reason why I put the single dollar was to represent that I'll always have money.  I thought he was being funny by putting the money up there and didn't think about it.  Today I looked at the extra dollar and thought...I totally doubled that money.  Those boards really work, thinking positive really works, therefore, the Law if REAL.
I have another board on the inside of my closet door.  Don't think I'm letting all my wants known ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment